Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Rough few days....

I feel pretty rough right now.  The last few days have been a struggle for me, physically.  I'm still riding my high, but days like I've had recently ground me quickly.

I've spent a stupid amount of time the last 3 days sitting.  Sitting in meetings. Sitting in my car.  Sitting in my desk.  Sitting at lunch.  This job seems to entail a LOT of sitting, and it's killing me, literally.  Days like these I gain wait.  I feel sluggish.  I feel awful.

I've been struggling with diarrhea (tmi, I know, but deal with it), so that's no picnic.  All of the swelling is limiting my range of motion, and I'm cramping a hell of a lot.  I had one in a meeting yesterday, and it took everything in my will to not cry.  I'm tired of putting on a good face at work.

I went to yoga, FINALLY, tonight. This was the first night that I thought I could actually make i though the class.  I did, but just barely.  There's such  drastic difference between when I go to yoga in the morning and when I go after work.  In the morning, I'm full of energy, an feel graceful and beautiful and strong.  In the evening after a long day at work, I feel like an elephant crammed into spandex doing yoga on a balance beam.  It's not pretty.

I got home, took a shower, and this overwhelming exhaustion game over me. I even asked Joacim to brush my teeth for me, but he didn't take me up on it.  Then I started to feel REALLY bad.   My blood pressure is okay, but my heart rate is up around 100, resting, and it's normally around 70 (not much better :(.  My heart rate freaks me out, especially when I compare it to Adam's.

His lowest measurement was 37bpm.  Holy hell, that's awesome.  Granted, he nearly rode enough miles on his bike during the month of June to go to New Orleans, but still :)

I have such an uphill climb to get to where I want to be physically, and it's daunting.  I can tell that this is getting harder.  My sleep is not as great as it was in the beginning, and it's getting REALLY hard to wake up, even though I'm in this bed 9.5 hours a day.  I have no idea how much is enough sleep, as I haven't reached that point yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...