Monday, May 9, 2011

I survived last night - FSGS sucks

I swear, another night like last night and I don't know what I'll do.  I spent 3 hours in the bathroom last night, and I was MISERABLE.  Thank goodness the immodium finally kicked in, but not until around midnight, so I didn't get nearly enough sleep.  And my asshole hurts.

I WAS able to eat breakfast at home this morning, and that hasn't happened for about a week.  I'm normally pretty nauseous during the week, so I was happy I could get a bowl of cereal in.  Of course, I still had an omelet when I got to work to keep up with the protein blast.

I've got a call into my nephrologist this morning to talk about this.  I can't imagine continuing this way...I'm worried about this week as I've got to spend some time in packaging implementing my project, and I can't imagine making it to the bathroom in time with de-gowning and whatnot.  Freaking awesome.


 Left toes completely wedged together this morning.  Sooo swollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...