Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Same old song - FSGS sucks

Today was rough.  Started off with diarrhea and nausea (feelin' like a broken record here).  Thankfully the poop went away but the nausea was there to stay most of the day (damn...that's a pretty fine rhyme ;)  I stood up a lot today, can you tell?  I am seriously afraid that my feet might spring a leak if I continue to stand.  I'm lying down right now watching American Idol with my feet seriously elevated, but if there isn't any relief tomorrow, I might just have to stay home and keep my feet up, since it seems that the lasix isn't really doing much for me at this point.  Unless it IS, and my skin would split without it, which is just frightening and gross.


<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/23615213?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...