Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where is the concern from my doctor??? - FSGS Sucks

So....I just got off the phone with Dr. Santos, and I can honestly say that I'm pissed.  Maybe it's just me being overly-sensitive, but I got the feeling that he's kinda given up. 

Of COURSE he can't figure out why I have diarrhea.  Funny thing about these doctors...initially, they claim that there's no reason that anything they're doing can be causing problems.  They're there to HELP after all, right????  I call bullshit.  Why isn't he concerned that I might be dehydrated, or losing more nutrients than I can afford to lose? I'm taking 80mg of lasix and shitting liquid.  It seems reasonable to me to be concerned, no?

He's sending me to a GI doctor, and lab stuff for a stool sample (fun).  And then the GI doctor will probably want to do a colonoscopy.  Wow, life just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...