Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thank You, Trista!!! : FSGS Sucks

I feel so rude since I haven't given Trista a proper "Thank You"!

So thank you, Trista, for writing a post on my blog! Isn't she awesome? I "met" her through Facebook, and having her write on here made me realize that one of my deepest wishes has come true. When I went through this the first time, I was DESPERATE to meet someone like me, but there wasn't anyone that I could find. I suffered through that basically alone with my awful thoughts.

But this time around it's totally different. I have a wonderful community of kidney peeps, both men and women, that I've come to rely on, and it's made a world of difference in my mental state.

Thank you to all of the other people with shitty kidneys...you mean the world to me!!!

P.S. If anyone else feels like telling their story on my blog, or just needs an outlet to vent, PLEASE let me know. I'm not selfish with this thing...I want us all to benefit if we can!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...