Saturday, August 27, 2011

WTF??? : FSGS Sucks

After yesterday's crying session, I knew I was in for trouble.  My eyes started to get really dry and irritated.  By 9:00 my left eye looked like this:
 And by bedtime, it was this:
 I got a LOT of sleep last night...it was about 11:25 before I got it, an the only reason I got out of be was because we had an appointment with our realtor.  And when I went to the mirror in the bathroom, THIS is what I saw.  Holy.  Shit.
My left eye was swollen nearly shut...so much water under the skin that it actually pushed up my eyebrow (which is why they look so crooked).  Yeah, this sucks.  And even now...nearly 12 hours later, it's not a whole lot better.  I didn't even leave the house today.  The ONLY good thing about today was that little metolazone pill I took this morning.

2 comments:

  1. You need to come up with a great story about what happened, like "If you think this is bad you should see the other guy." Hope the swelling eases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude - that's not good. I agree that you should plan for a back-story if you go out! :) Have fun with it, right??

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...