Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good news!

I'm feeling normal again! I felt pretty good yesterday (even mowed the
Lawn because J threw out his back....I cursed every blade of that damn grass but I was thrilled that I could actually DO it!)
I've also reached 50% of my fundraising goal for the NKF walk. You can help me get to goal by selecting the link to the right and join my team or donate. I'll take it all!!! :)
Bad news... I look like this today :
Otherwise known as "freakish". I wore one of those spot bandages to work and I think that only drew more attention so it's au natural tomorrow. I'm soooo self conscious about it that I mention it immediately even though no one asks...I believe I'm coming off as a freak :). Well, I guess I am, a little, but I'm a pretty vain little freak and this thing is cramping my style.

The dermatologist said that it'll all be gone in about two weeks, but since a little nick with a razor can take that long to heal on me, I think I'm going to have to be a bit more patient :)

The other bad news is that it's 12:17am, and I'm still wide awake.....dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...