Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Not my day : FSGS Sucks

So, apparently I've been giving myself my Acthar injection at the wrong time of day...it's supposed to be in the morning. This, for me, is hell. I can't even hardly walk in the morning because I'm so freaking tired. Anyway...I was running late this morning (no surprise there), but was able to draw up the injection and take the syringe with me. I just went into the bathroom at work to do it, and ended up apparently hitting a blood vessel or something, which is seriously awesome because I have a white shirt on. Fuck...nothing's easy, is it? Yay me.



1 comment:

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...