Thursday, September 6, 2012

In lieu of gifts : FSGS Sucks

Today is my birthday.  WOOOHOOOO!  For those of you that don't know me personally, this is always a big deal.  It always will be.  I don't subscribe to the theory that the celebrations should get less grand as I get older.  As we all know, getting older is hard work, and I want need to be rewarded :)  I believe there's NO reason why I shouldn't get a gift.  Yes, I'm that annoying.

However, for all of you dear people reading this, I'll make the exception IF, and only if, you donate to my NKF Kidney Walk page.

I seriously cannot make this any easier.  CLICK ON THE LINK TO THE LINK UNDER HERE:  


Please....help me make this an awesome birthday by helping me and thousands of others.   You'll feel good, I'll feel good, and seriously...what am I gonna do with all those GIFTS when I can't even hang a photo in my house yet?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...