Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Another day, another infusion...

Today was infusion #4, and this one was smooth as butta (that's butter, but said like "but-ah").  Anyway, the appointment was completely uneventful and quick...I didn't even have a chance to get my iPad powered up as I was answering work emails and making calls during the infusion.   Sometimes I laugh at all of the juggling that I have to do....sometimes :)   But I'm still smiling...



I was telling my friend, Emily, that I think a key to me feeling so good right now is the discovery of the hypothyroidism.  I mean, LOOK AT MY FEET/ANKLES/LEGS!!!  (Okay, my leg looks a LITTLE bigger than normal, but that's because of the crappy angle of the photo and the fact that I'm resting my calf on the sofa)

I go back in another 2 weeks for labs to see if my thyroid is at the right level, and back to Mayo again at the end of February for infusion #5.

1 comment:


  1. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in wockhardt hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,( 3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email: wockhardthospital7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...