Friday, November 21, 2014

How do I thank you enough?

Before I go any further, I want to make sure that I say a great big "THANK YOU!" to my neighborhood.  This has been the most supportive place, and there is absolutely no way that Joacim, Izzy and I would've made it through these last few weeks without you.  From the rides to and from dialysis, to the meals delivered to our doorstep, to the countless hours of playtime for Izzy....there are just not enough "Thank You's" in the world to express my gratitude!!!

And to my wonderful friend, Sarah, for sending the gift to help me occupy my time....we're taking advantage of it right now ;)

And to the countless people that have shared my blog (2100 view in 1 day!!!).....how can I tell you how much that means to me?  Strangers even....sharing my posts.  It's so very humbling.  And all of that sharing has lead to an uptick in all of the other posts, so that means that people are taking some time to go back and read previous posts, which I can only think means that people care and are interested in learning more!!!  Wow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...