Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm not going to pretend - FSGS sucks

Hi, my name is Jenn and have FSGS (sounds like an opening statement in an AA meeting, doesn't it?)

I have a personal blog that I've written in from time-to-time about my kidney disease, but something in that keeps me from being "real".  That blog was originally started to keep family and friends up to date with my daughter, and since I created it, I've added various things in it, including this kidney disease.

But I feel, sometimes, that the darkness that hangs over me from this disease might cloud the other blog, so I'm going to start posting over here about it.

Who knows what will come up over here, but I need an outlet, and this shall be it!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...