Sunday, July 17, 2011

I miss... : FSGS Sucks

...all of my pretty pretty shoes that no longer fit on my chunky feet.  I'll admit it..I'm a shoe whore.  I LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM.  And I love HEELS, especially.  That was always my favorite part of getting out those summer shoes that had been packed away all winter.....trying on all my purty shoes.

Alas, this year, it is not to be. I spend a lot of time right now trying to find shoes that will even FIT!  And I'll admit that I'm having less than stellar luck.  I normally wear a size 9 1/2 or 10..I've even tried on size 11s and they STILL don't fit.  Of course, there were a pair of $90 flip-flops that were heavenly, but even I'm not THAT crazy.  So, I'll continue to search and bitch about it.

I did, however, score some awesome Chuck Taylor's...surprisingly, these fit.

1 comment:

  1. My feet and ankles have been huge for a week now. Lasix is no help, just gives me muscle cramps. My flip flops are making flop imprints on my feet! Wasn't transplant supposed to make that better?! Kidney function is perfect with no protein spillage! Boo.

    I have a feeling mine might be hormone related now. I want cute shoes and comfy skin!

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...