Thursday, August 25, 2011

Glad it's over : FSGS Sucks

This work week, that is.  It has been a DOOZY!  Tuesday night and tonight I worked until 7:00pm on some training...last night until 6:00pm...heck, I can't even remember Monday.

We have this ergonomic software at work that tries to prevent ergonomic injuries by forcing breaks during periods of heavy usage.  I can't even tell you how many of those breaks I had this week, bu it was a LOT.  And there are daily usage limits set up as well, and I've hit it every day this week by 3:00pm.

And when I finally have gotten home from work, I've had to do shit around here to get the house all ready.  To say that I hate cleaning out my pantry would be an understatement, and that's how I spent Tuesday night.

And to add insult to injury this week, I'm getting sick.  I've been sneezing, coughing, and have a killer sore throat right now.  It hasn't helped sleeping so little this week (now I'll take a little ownership on this one...I just don't wanna go to bed early enough) either.

But tomorrow I'm off.  I'm getting my hair colored (thinking something red and funky), have a chiropractic appointment/massage therapy, and then my appointment with my nephrologist.  It sounds like a busy day, but I'm thinking that it's a HUGE improvement over every other day this week.

1 comment:

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...