Sunday, September 18, 2011

Why I love my friends : FSGS Sucks

Because as soon as I put the call out for donations, I raised $815.  So far.

But I'm not done begging yet.  I want a t-shirt...and that only comes with $1000....

Yeah, I'm greedy like that, but I also want donations to help find a cure for this damn disease.

Our 2nd annual Nephcure Walk is going to be held on October 22, 2011 at Garfield Park, on the southside of Indianapolis.  I'm soliciting donations AND friends to come and join me.  It will be a small affair, but a very important one for me.  I had dear friends and family attend last year, and I hope to see the same and MORE!

Click on the red thermometer to the right to sign up and donate!

1 comment:

  1. Great job with your fundraising! We're walking on October 16th in Hingham, Mass. I love the donation widget, I'll look into that. Again, sending all my best for your health and let's keep on walking to find a cure . . .

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...