Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pee pee peeeeee! : FSGS Sucks

Well, since this past Tuesday, I've lost 5 pounds.   And I FEEL the difference!  Did you know that there are bones in your feet and ankles????  :)  The reason I say this is because I haven't seen mine in...oh....8 months!!!

And I have an achilles tendon....seriously...I saw it today.  I'm not shitting you!  Granted, it might be gone tomorrow because I went a WEE bit overboard with tomato juice tonight when I got home, but it tasted soooooo goooooooood.

And tomorrow, I'll be here all day, peein' in my jug.  This time I was smart and got 2 of them.  I've been getting up at least 3 times per evening to use the facilities, so I figured I could easily fill one of those things up (and I think I actually did the last time, now that I recall). 

Anyway, I'm all prepared.  I ran all of the errands yesterday (I think) so tomorrow will be spent cleaning up magazines (as I've accumulated too many of them), doing laundry (boooooo), making pumpkin bread (yummmm) and carving our pumpkin.

And now I think I'm off to bed.  Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Pee Day! Hope you um... get everything out of it... you want to. :)

    I somehow always fill one to the brim and never need a second one. Might be different because I'm a boy.

    Congrats on the ankles! Never a better feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...