Sunday, January 29, 2012

Second verse, same as the first : FSGS Sucks

I didn't even bother trying to workout yesterday.  Too damn sore, and we headed downtown to the Super Bowl village yesterday (which was pretty cool...pics on my other blog). But today, after wincing in pain as Izzy dragged me out of bed, I knew that I had to hop back on the horse and hit it. I did about 45 minutes of REALLY slow am yoga...just to stretch things out and get some blood flowing.  And then Jillian and I had our little torture session.  Yep, it sucked as much as Friday, but I pushed myself a bit more, and I'll do it again tomorrow.  I may not get "ripped in 30" but I WILL be better off than I was when I started.  And I'm going to need lots of energy in the next month to make sure this move goes as smoothly as it can. 

1 comment:

  1. I spend six days stretching for one hour of broomball each week. Not sure what I'm going to do for our Saint Patrick's Day tournament (eight games in about nine hours!)

    Go Jenn Go!

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...