Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 3 : FSGS Sucks

Ahaaaaa!  Jillian Michaels....I'm gettin' there.  I worked out again today, and feel a little better with each passing day.  I can do more, and for longer, than the day before, so I'd say that's progress.

You might be wondering why this big burst of energy, all of a sudden.  Well, I think I just got a bit scared.  My cholesterol is THROUGH THE ROOF, even WITH meds, and my doctor asked me how my workout habits had changed.  They hadn't really changed..they had just ceased to exist.

So I'm hoping that by switching up my meds a bit and working out, my HDL will go up and my LDL will go down.  Plus, the added side benefit of losing my muffin top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...