Monday, April 9, 2012

Seems ironic now, doesn't it? : FSGS Sucks


I saw this on Facebook the other day and I got such a kick out of it....seems awfully ironic right now that kidney disease is kicking this chick's ass.

I made it at work until 2:00pm.  I just couldn't do it anymore.  I got home, took a hot lavender bath in my awesome new tub and listened to some Florence + The Machine.  I'm lying in bed now, praying for sleep.  I took some cough syrup, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it does the trick.

I'm so...so...numb.  I feel like I'm buzzing...like I can feel all of the cells in my body colliding.  I could also be hyped up on so much shit right now that I couldn't walk a line if my life depended on it.  It's amazing how fast ones basic faculties completely fall apart without sleep.  Like typing.  I'm pretty freaking fast usually, but today it's like peck and poke.  I can't have conversations...I tried to leave a voicemail today and just had to hang up because I couldn't get the words out, and I have no idea who it was I was calling.  Holy shit...when they say that confusion is one of the side effects, they weren't joking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...