Monday, September 24, 2012

All-Star : FSGS Sucks

I got an email from the NKF the other day, telling me that I'm $300 away from being an NKF Kidney Walk All-Star.  Now this may not be a big deal to other's, but it's HUGE for me.  I cannot change the course of my future all that much.  The ONLY thing I can do is to raise awareness and money.

I raise awareness by posting on this blog, by posting on Facebook, and by the FSGS and Pregnancy group on Facebook

I raise money by walking.  And I need you're help to meet the goal I've set for myself.  The last few years I've raised well over $2000, but this year I haven't even hit $1,000 yet.  I knew it would be harder this year, as I didn't have Lilly people to harass :), but I didn't think that $1,000 was impossible to achieve.  Now I'm starting to get worried.

Here's the link to my donation site.  Will you please take a moment to donate if you haven't?  Or if you have, can you share the link with friends?  I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...