Saturday, January 5, 2013

Can you say bloat? : FSGS Sucks

I swear, I think I'm gaining about 2 pounds a day.

Joacim got me a beautiful dress from one of my favorite stores, Athleta, for Christmas, but my water baby makes it looks much less nice on me.

The cravings are powerful, but I've been stuffing myself with HEALTHY stuff, like peppers and cucumbers and strawberries.  How on earth can I not be peeing out all of this water?

Dammit.

I miss being healthy.  I miss being pretty.  I miss being athletic.  I miss a lot....

In 2 days, the two things I love the most are going to fly to another county and leave me here.  This is the first time in 4 1/2 years that I've been by myself this long....4 1/2 YEARS!!!  It's awesome, and yet freaking me out.  I know me and my tendencies....my brain will be thinking "better take advantage of all of this uninterrupted time and get something productive accomplished", while my body will be thinking, "YAHOOOOOOOOO.....SILENCE!!!".

I'm trying not to make a list of all of the things I could do on my "vacation", but it's hard not to.  I DO hope to give myself a little challenge though.  I'd like to do yoga or pilates every day that they are gone.  I have no excuse (unless I'm sick) while they're gone, and time is on my side, but getting started is always the hardest part, right?

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the time! Really sucks that you are gaining weight, but at least your appetite is back!

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...