Thursday, January 17, 2013

It SUCKS. It SUCKS. It REALLY REALLY sucks.

I was just talking to my friend, Emily, asking her if this is the bottom yet.  Seriously....gaining all this weight so fast hurts, both physically and emotionally.

My clothes don't fit.  My boots don't fit.  My legs go numb because my socks cut off the circulation.  I'm having a hard tie breathing.  My hips and knees ache because of the added weight.

I'm pissed.  My heart and mind want to do yoga, but my damn belly is in the way and I can hardly bend my knees and ankles.

I broke down and popped my diuretic pills as soon as I got home.  Experiment over.  I'm anxious to see how long it'll take for this to ease up.  And I'm tired of looking pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...