Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hey! Looks like I found another word to describe how I feel. I'm doing a little experiment here....I've stopped taking my diuretics for a couple of days now, just to see how bad it would get. All I can say is "ouch".

I have a water baby. And it's spreading to my lower back. Yuck! I'm still on my salt binge, which isn't helping, but that craving appears to be tapering now. I'm trying some weird water thing that I read about to see if that does anything, and I'll be paying attention to my salt intake over the next few days so we'll see what happens.

Also, if you could say a little prayer for my friend, Macy Grace! That'd be great. This little FSGS hero of mine is in the PICU tonight so doctors can monitor her mysterious illness more closely.



Location:Chubby

1 comment:

  1. Are you back on yet? I am addicted to salt, too, and it's delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...