Thursday, October 20, 2011

WoooHooo! : FSGS Sucks

Ok, so I wouldn't normally expect to have much of ANYTHING positive to say here (after all, the whole point of this was a place for me to complain :), but I MUST share after yesterday's utterly crappy start.

I got a call from my OB/GYN, and my biopsy is CLEAN!  No sign of cancer....some mild dysplasia still, so I'll need to have another pap in 4 months, and probably have them a bit more frequently for the time being, but that's a tiny price to pay for a clean bill of health!  So woooooooooooohooooooooooooo!

I called the FONT 2 study coordinator, Barbara, yesterday to give her the good news because I've had to stop the trial since I found out about the abnormal pap.  I'm praying that I can start back up on the trial, as I've only missed 1 dose of the Humira so far, so keep your fingers crossed for me that I can.


1 comment:

  1. Go relieved you got to write this post! Such a relief for everyone involved in your life.

    Hopeful that you will be able to stay in the trial, or that they can "restart" your time somehow...

    ReplyDelete

Transplant / Living Donor Info for me (edited)

I wish I would've had this post ready because I had so many people reach out to me after the last one that wanted to share my info.  I&#...